Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chapter 37: Forgotten Dweller

Her laugh penetrates my ears that are already bleeding. I dreamed of her last night and the image of her smile and laugh has branded my mind. Still healing, but maybe I'm not, maybe I'm bleeding out in pain. I know that laugh will never be mine, Satan has invaded my dreams and the desire has been planted, I long for peace. I need to get the fuck out, which door is closer and will make me escape here faster? I want to just be free. This running away is endless and my feet are no longer sore, they bleed. The kicks I had are long gone and forgotten, I'm just skin and bones. I bleed inside and out and forgot what sleep feels like. To sink in soft space and gaze into blackness is alien to me. My sights never clearer and my lungs never thicker. All is just a devil's dream, controlled and replaying the failures and wrong doings. Desiring her is more now and I know its not God. For God wants me to stay pure and clear of her innocence because I haven't dwelled among the pure for quite sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment