Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Beginning

I see everyday as I wake up in the morning from my low-grade mattress and check my alarm clock, usually it wakes me up to a song that I've never heard before. I sit there an think to myself, "A new day, a new adventure." It's like a new chapter in a book. You go through your day and sometimes what your doing is interesting and other days its boring. Well the beginning is always exciting, all ways. You could say I met someone. Now don't think we are bf and gf quite yet, but I want to make it an adventure. A story wouldn't be a story if it didn't have some character build up or exciting events. I'm writing because I think this will let my feelings run wild and free. If your reading this I hope your ready to grab your backpack and put on your hiking shoes because this mountain of a life, is quite a hike. So the adventure begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment