Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Is working an Adventure?

One thing you need to know about me is that I have a job. You would think getting paid to sit in a chair and rent out stuff to students wouldn't be so bad, but it is. I could even work on homework, but you know how that is. Today was interesting at work though. Just talking with some friends and goofing around when some girl is restocking the pop machines. She isn't too bad looking and I decided that I would make a manly gesture when I walked by her. I did and my friends laughed. I don't know why I did it though. Usually I wouldn't even think about doing that, but trying new things isn't bad till you get caught.

I worked twice today because that's how they set up the schedule for some weird reason, but I shouldn't complain, I get paid to sit and do homework. Instead of doing homework I hung out with some random guy I don't know really well. I see this person walk in and play pool at least 3 times a week. We played 5 games a pool tonight and it was fun playing against a guy who drank a little too much tonight. Haha he even had alcohol in his water bottle. Work wasn't too bad and I only had one class to go with it.

The real work is this though. Planning a date. Sounds tough right? You don't want to overdue it and make it seem awkward the whole time, you want it to go smooth. I plan on taking a girl out this Friday to bowl and eat noodles. I got a car from my dear friend who I still go to school with since high school. She is a life saver. Sounds like everything is going right, right? Well the question that has been running through my mind all day is, how do you know when your officially gf and bf? Its a silly question, but for some reason I need to know before I screw things up. Well off to get a pop with my roomie. Go have an adventure and see yah later.

No comments:

Post a Comment