Friday, September 30, 2011

Adventure: pr0 Day!

Well its official, my roomie and I have decided to dedicate our Thursdays to ourselves. We are calling it pr0 day or Bro Day. Well let me explain. After a long day of boring classes and almost falling asleep through a black and white film, my roomie was like, "Hey lets go fix up that bike that we found." I'm like, "Sure why not." So we travel with our bikes to the Fargo community bike shop. It was defiantly an adventure trying to balance a bike that had a popped tire, unbalanced handle bars, and duct-taped seat. I thought I was going to crash or die. So we get to the bike shop and we start to fix our bikes. I found out that I don't have a clue on fixing a bike. The nice man helps me fix it, I can't recall his name, but we get done around 8pm. Now both my roomie and I are cruising Fargo in our sweet fixed up bikes. As we are heading back to campus, I spot a restaurant that I think sells pizza. We decided that we should probably eat something since our stomachs are grumbling. We go inside this nice and fancy restaurant. It looks like I'm going to spend a fortune and I did, but let me tell you the rest. Its called the Thai Orchard. It was good. My roomie and I were commenting on everything. How the atmosphere was nice, the service was amazing, the food was so delicious and why we were the only ones in here. Well like I said before its official we made it pr0 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment