Saturday, October 1, 2011

I love Fridays

Fridays are the best day of the week. Its the day where you can just forget about assignments for the week and go out and have some fun. Well I did take that girl out bowling and we also went downtown and ate at a noodle shop. It was great. When you know someone is having a good time, you can see it through their smile and eyes. Her smile was perfect. I wish I could have took a picture of it.

We also went back to her place to hangout with her roomies. Everyone was out of it by the end of the night and I didn't even drink. Watching drunk people is pretty funny. Seeing them talk about stuff they think they know a lot about. It was quite amusing. We played a drinking game and I learned a lot about what college students do on the weekend. The game was fun and seemed really hard if I was drunk. I'm glad I wasn't otherwise I would have totally lost.

The night was not over, but this is where I'll end it. Friday; the best day of the week. Now I wait on the answer. It seems like this semester will be one of the greatest adventures I've ever experienced. I hope this adventure never ends or I fail to complete the journey that stands before me, but for now I will push forward into many more adventures to come.

The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible, and achieve it, generation after generation.
Pearl S. Buck

1 comment:

  1. I believe that drunk people always know what they're talking about :) Good luck with the girl... hopefully you get to watch the drunk awesome people again and possibly join in on the drinking fun...

    ReplyDelete