Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time to Chill

Today was the end of midterms for me at school. I stressed over one yesterday, but today's test went very well. It also helped that I didn't have to work at all today. Up till about 6:00pm, I was really stressed out and my brain felt like it was going to burst. Luckily I didn't let that happen because I like my brain the way it is. Oh pr0 Thursdays, again! Here are the rules to being pr0:


  1. You must be invited by both of us(includes my roommate and I).
  2. When invited you must wear a suit.
  3. You must keep pr0 Thursdays a secret, you can't tell anyone where we are going.
  4. You must be polite and respectful to the waitress. If you don't follow this, we will have to leave the restaurant and you won't be invited to supper again.
  5. What is discussed at the restaurant stays at the restaurant.
Any of these rules broken and you will be dealt with if you know what I mean. Well I don't mean we will knock you out and people will never see you again. What I mean is that you will probably won't get invited again. Today my roommate and I both ate at the our restaurant and it was relieving. 

The atmosphere of this place is soothing and the music almost makes you day dream. The mind can really recharge at a place like that. The food is delicious and the service is so amazing. I like to make conversation with the employees. They are so high-class and interesting. College students are not like this. Some are rude, disrespectful, and prideful. Thats why its so hard to find people to join us for pr0 Thursdays.

The night should be peaceful, besides the online quiz I'm doing with a couple friends. I hope I get to hangout with you know who. If you don't read some of my past posts. We might watch a movie or go take pictures somewhere. She is so cool and shes different from all the other girls I've ever met. 

I'm glad that Thursdays are my Fridays. I feel so burnt out and when I hit Thursdays I just come to a speeding stop. It feels good to go outside and just let the wind cool me off. October is such a great month and I can't believe that in 2 days I'll be 21. Brother is coming up and should be fun. This weekend I get 5 days off! It's our fall break for college and everyone is going home, but I'm just going to take this weekend and chill in my dorm room. Take time this weekend to relax and recharge.

For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.  ~Lily Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment