Sunday, October 2, 2011

Great News!

Yep, working again from 12pm to 4pm. Thought the day was going to go downhill from here, but it actually got better. My little bro texted me some great news! 6 days from today, I will be the big 21! You know I'll probably go have a couple of drinks and hangout with some friends at the bars from time to time. So lil bro texted me this message, "I might be driving up to your college next weekend on Saturday and sleeping over night." I got super excited because I haven't seen him since July and I miss him. You know hes like my best friend and all. Second later I get this text, "Where do I sleep?" I'm just laughing because hes worried about sleeping on my birthday. BRO! We not going to sleep! Yeah so hes bring up his computer and we are just gonna hangout and play video games all night.

I forgot though that I'm suppose to go to the OB on Saturday. The Old Broadway is a bar if you didn't catch that. I'm suppose to go with a bunch of friends at school. I'll let them know that its going to have to be Sunday night. Hopefully they will understand. It should be really fun day. I'm getting older though. Big 21 like I said before. I've been running recently because I don't want to get both old and slow. Well I still have many years before me I guess. Ugh! 30 mins of work still left. It feels like I'll never get out of here. Shoot I also forgot I have a test this week in English 201. I haven't even taken a look at that book. Lol typical, lazy college student. Well there is a customer coming to my desk. Maybe next time I'll inform you where I work at and what I do, but for now I'll see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment