Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blog to Book

Recently, I have run into a massive, destruction of events. Events that I see that can't be fit into just an oridinary blog. I feel the need and personal desire to take what happens in my college life and fit these stories into a book that I will begin to write soon. This blog was never about getting lots of viewers and truth is it probably won't. I thought the main idea about a blog was telling people what they wanted to hear and make some money off of the viewers returning to your site everyday. No, this blog will never be about that, i thought it was, but I was wrong. This blog will be about me trying to get my feelings and problems out of my head and into something I care about. It was about becoming a better writer, not a millionare.

I will still blog, but you will notice a difference in my writing style. Sometimes there won't be humor in my writing and sometimes there will. My mood will switch lanes everyday because life isn't the same; events never happen the same way twice. The book I will write will still consist of adventures, encounters, and strange events because thats what my life is, a series of strange dealings with people, actions, and places. The only personal gain I wish to obtain is to remind myself of what things I did wrong in the past and show myself what works and what doesn't work. This isn't about my financial life or about me graduating with money in my pocket, its to tell myself and anyone who cares about life experiences.

This book will not be easy to write and I know that it won't take a week or two. It will probably tough and somedays I won't have that creative mind to write. Somedays I will look at he the computer screen and force myself not to punch it into a million pieces. I can't promise a daily post or steady amount of reading in one day. Somedays I might have 3 pages for you to read and others I'll hardily get out two sentences. A book about life shouldn't be finished in a couple months, it should last many years. A book on life shouldn't even have an ending because everyday is a new beginning. I won't announce to the world when I have a new post, if you care, you will read and if you don't, then you simply just won't.

The first couple of blog posts for me were to get my brain working again. I needed to start writting about something I cared about and wanted to tell you all. Its like putting gas in car, you need the gas to see discover new things. I needed to write to discover about myself more. Sometimes feelings never get poured out of one self. They are kept inside of you and they are trapped like a wild animal. If you unleash the animal all at once, things will get broken and go out of hand. I feel that when I write, I let my emotions pour out on a pad or screen and my mind feels relieved. Then you need to let someone know, even if you don't even know that person. You gotta let someone know. Humans do that you know, they need someone to care. Otherwise if no one cared, the world would not be so joyful and happy. Thats why sometimes the world isn't so joyful and happy, people are afraid to let someone care about them.

My book or should I say, "My Life Experiences" will come out when you least expect it. If you care, you will read. If you think that this is another scheme to get viewers, you will think that way. There is no way that I will influence you to not think that way. Everyone has a mind and they control it. We are all resposible and can do whatever we want, but sometimes are actions will lead to consequences. I'll let you know now that some of the book might get boring and dull, but sometimes your life becomes dull and boring, if you don't do anything about it. As for now I will let life hit me from all sides and take in the experiences, viewpoints, and information to help me understand life better. Drop in from time to time to see what I have written and go experience life in new ways too. I hope you all have taken something from this and hope to hear from you all soon.

J.Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment