Monday, October 3, 2011

Countdown to 21

Hey its me. I've only written for a little over a week now on my blog. I haven't really filled you in on who I am. Well let me give you a picture.
Well these are my siblings and I. I'm believe I'm 20 in this picture though I'm not 100% sure on that. I'm the one in the middle carrying everyone on my back. Yeah you know me, mister Iron Man. Well that's my beautiful and awesome sister on top. She is in college now and is super smart. Sometimes this makes it hard to please the parents with an A-. She is playing tennis for school and is doing well so far. My brother is over to the right. He's awesome, but still a young one. He is a junior in high school and is a mega athlete. He plays basketball, football, and track. He's coming up to see me on my 21st birthday. Can't wait to see him, its been 3 months since I've last seen him.

Pictures like this one make me think of the good old days. You know we those days that we wish would never stop, but at some point they do. I'm sure going to miss being 20. I've had plenty of days that I wish I could revisit. That would be a cool movie idea. A man has the abilities to revisit his past, but he doesn't know he can also change it. Hmm, I think I'll write up a script and film this next semester.

Yeah 21, I dunno what to think about that. Like I don't really think it will be awesome to get drunk. I really don't expect to drink that much in the first place. Maybe a wine from time to time at a restaurant with a special someone. Yeah that special someone. Come to think about it, I only have a couple years till I'm suppose to get married. Lol when I mean suppose to get married, I mean I'm comparing my life to my parents. I think they got married after they graduated from college. Oh well, can't really live the same life. Though sometimes you wish life was that easy, but then whats really the point to life.

The point is, I don't plan to quit having adventures when I hit 21. I plan on making my adventures through my last 2 years of college more interesting and hopefully inspiring to my readers. Well thats all for now, roommate should be getting back from work. I'll see you all later.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations good man! Don't get too crazy now. Also, congratulations on your grammar =D

    ReplyDelete