Friday, October 7, 2011

21st Birthday!!!

Hey guys! I'm the BIG 21 NOW!!! To tell you the truth, I don't really feel a difference. Like I don't feel older and I haven't even drank yet. Weird huh?!? Well this yesterday morning was quite an adventure. Let me tell you about it.

So I get a call from my mother and she says,"Hey You! You need to make sure you renew your license since your going to be 21 tomorrow." So we chit chatted for a little bit more and then I went to the dmv 10:30am. So I got my $40 dollars from my bank account and found my bike locked up outside of my dorm hall. The bike has seen some better days and recently some of the mechanical stuff on the bike was loosing up. I decided to ride my bike anyways because its 25 blocks to the dmv. So I began my adventure, listening to some rap music and riding along.

I get to about 8 blocks and my bike starts to make some weird noise. I give it a little kick and it goes away, but thats not the end of it. I'm crossing some railroad tracks and suddenly my front tire gets jammed. Shoot! I fly over my handle bars and land on my back. I also bruised my leg pretty badly. Out of pure rage, I pick up my bike and toss it to the side by a fence. I had to continue on because I needed to renew my license by the end of the day, so I began to run it. 23 blocks and I was super tired and pissed. My legs was hurting intensely and my back was totally messed up. I got the the dmv and got my new license(well I have to wait like 2 weeks to get my license, but I got some yellow papers till then). I started walking back to campus when I decided I couldn't make it back in time for a meeting with my organization.

OH yeah! You don't know about my organization yet. Well I'm the President of the League of Roc. It's a competitive gaming group on campus and we just hangout and play video games. Ok we also host tournaments and events for the members and non-members on campus too, but its a really fun group and sometimes I spend more time playing games then homework, oh well back to the story.

So the meeting is going to start in 30mins and I decided to call up some people. No one answers so I decide to go with my last option, a friend that I pissed off 2 days ago. Luckily he is a great friend and he doesn't hold grudges like other people I know. I made it to the meeting on time and found out we have 3 new members. I'm glad that I made it back and I'm happy that I'm not going to spend my 21st birthday in the hospital, I'll doing fine.

In life we can't do things alone and when we try to, sometimes bad things happens to us. Luckily we all have our good friends that care about us, even though we might have pissed them off in the past. Well now I'm just hanging out with a good friend and we are playing some normal games on League of Legends. Yes good old LoL. Well it looks like he wants me to play another game with him, until next time go have some fun and party this weekend out for me. I'm kidding. Lol have a great Friday night and wish me a happy birthday today if you see me with my bro. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment