Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Living two Lives

Why do people feel like they need to be someone else? Why do we tear down others to make ourselves feel better of who we are? By doing this we are just stooping down to their level and acting like the ones who we don't like. I've done it and I know a lot of you have done it too. Recently I've been trying to get over the fact that some people are not decent and do what they want with people. I hate it how some guys only care about pleasuring themselves and then hurt women by denying their existence when they are done. Some guys are just like vicious animals. Uncivilized and looking out for only their selves. They don't care about the feelings they break or the lives of others they ruin.

I watched a movie today and I wish I didn't watch it. Its called the Girl Next Door, its a horror film that supposedly happened in real life. It scares me how some people can be so blind to their actions and have no awareness of what they are doing to someone. I recommend checking this movie out. You will be shocked
to what happens in this movie. I'm warning you if you get sick watching Child's Play, don't watch this movie. My roomate and I were just browsing netflix and found this movie on their. This will probably scare you or make you feel sick.

I can't believe how much pain and cruelty this girl goes through. She goes through a lot of pain and I can't believe that this actually happened to someone in the real world. Why are people cruel?


Why are people emotionless? Why do people think they are untouchable? I'll admit, sometimes I feel like I'm a superhero like Batman or Iron Man, but the fact is I'm just me; a college student trying to get a degree in graphic communications so I can start a family and support them. The next time you judge someone or gossip about somebody, ask yourself this, "Do I really want to the be the emotionless and drop down to the level of a villain? Do I want to be the Dark Knight who stands up for whats right or become the Joker who has no friends or identity?" The world will eat you alive if you live two lives. Be yourself and let those who live for worldly desires fall short of a true life. I'm tired, so its time for me to sleep now. Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. i really liked your article, this is very true people have the dual personality problems some time i guess so!
    Buy Mobile phones

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used the wrong there.

    ...My roomate and I were just browsing netflix and found this movie on their...

    That is a very disgusting movie, I agree. I've seen it and it almost made me throw up. I wouldn't be surprised if people to actually do this too.

    ReplyDelete