Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday Party All-Nighter!!!

Wow I'm totally exhausted from my birthday party. My brother came up to visit and I knew it meant just one thing, gaming! We played all sorts of games, league of legends, gears 3, minecraft and some random fps. It was a blast! We played from 1pm on Saturday to 8am on Sunday. It was a long time and I'm super burnt out.

My birthday was awesome, except the where we ate, the Snap Dragon. I dunno what they did to the food, but I felt like I was eating crap. My stomach didn't do so well afterwards. None the less it was fun night. We didn't drink any alcohol, only mt. dew for this buddy. I can't stop saying this, but it was a good birthday. I miss my brother now. He left at 5pm and was running a little late to pick up my mother from St.Cloud. Man I miss that kid, he is probably my best friend.

The biggest thing that sucks about getting older is looking back on your childhood and becoming more of an adult each day. I remember that my brother and I were not allowed to play video games during the week and if we wanted to play video games anyways, we would have to sneak downstairs and listen for people moving around upstairs. If we got caught and sometimes we did, we would lose our computers for a 2 weeks. It sucked. My brother said he was jumpy playing in my dorm room because the my door kept on moving and making noises. He thought someone would walk in on him, like mom and dad and he would get busted.

Great birthday and I got $100 dollars from my parents(which has yet to come in the mail). Ugh oh well I'll be patient for it. Not sure what I'll get for myself or if I should just save it. Not sure what I'm gonna do tonight. I might just caught up on some sleep or go party with some ppl or whatever, just not sure. There is so much food in my room right now from my birthday. I can't really eat it all by myself, so if you want to hangout I got some food we can eat up. I'm gonna chill out tonight because I'll have to do homework tomorrow, so until next time go party it up and chill out. See yah later!

No comments:

Post a Comment