Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day of Disappointment

So its pretty hard to top Friday night because it was so much fun. Yesterday was defiantly the worst. Lol So I had to work yesterday. I decided to watch a movie. The movie was called Courage Under Fire, starring Denzel Washington and Meg Ryan. Terrible movie, it was so slooow. I was so glad work was done by 4pm. I went to our schools cafeteria and ate some stuff that I don't want to mention to you because I would have a hard time typing up the rest of my story. Later that night was pretty fun, but still pointless. We had a LAN party in our dorm hall. My RA put this on so we could meet everyone on the floor and play video games all night long. We watched another movie called Thankskilling, which umm don't watch otherwise you will never use ur netflix again. Yesterday just sucked. I was expecting yesterday to be somewhat different.

I guess it was jealousy that took over my mind yesterday. On Friday, the girl that I took out on a date came and visited me at work on Saturday. At the end of the date, I asked her if you would like to be my girlfriend. She wouldn't reply, but kept on looking at me with her beautiful eyes and glowing smile. I just forgot about what I said and just cherish the whole night. What does it take to get a girl friend? Readers help me! I've tried almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment