Monday, January 16, 2012

Chapter 9: The Human Mind

The human mind is extraordinary. Recently I've been craving psychological thrillers and have notice a pattern in each film, the person who you think is the bad guy is never the bad guy and the least suspected person turns out to be the villain. I've always wondered how screenplay writers can write incredible screenplays on these type of films, they've never had this experience or have they?

Lately I've gotten paranoid because of these films and have turned every situation in life into thinking it in a thriller way. Lol I get bored, but some of these are actually mind blowing.

First, I went to work today and didn't really have to work. Like I wasn't there to work, I was watching the NBA on tv. The employee that was working was disturbed by an unknown fella. He was about 55 years old, black hair and he wore a blue jacket and a camouflage cap. The typical creeper started making conversation with the employee. She is like 19 and she is cute of course. She doesn't really want to talk with him and keeps to her self by working on homework. He introduces himself as Ron and goes to shake her hand. She shakes his hand and he grabs her hand with a little force and caresses her hand, telling her she has soft hands. Shes scared and she wishes she had pepper spray. Ron then says he would like her to come with him and visit his hometown sometime and at this point, she has 911 dialed. He leaves her and she breaks out in tears and calls her mom. I come by and notice shes crying, I calmed her down and called security. What is going on in his mind? Is he a sex-offender? I was in the psychological thriller mode. Lets continue...

There is always a girl on facebook who doesn't like to show her face on facebook. I don't mean she doesn't show her face, but like she doesn't like to take the normal picture. She is mysterious and hard to understand. Which is fun because I like to discover and explore someone's personality. Ok so I've talked to her and I kinda like her, but I don't know her too much. When I comment on her picture she responds, but is it friendly or does she kinda like me too? Sometimes I have dreams about her and I can't get her off my mind, maybe its a sign or maybe I'm thinking too hard. Ok next...

I usually take showers in the evening. You may ask, why is that, I usually take showers in the morning to wake me up. Well I like to take my showers at night to relax my mind and body, plus it helps me sleep for some reason. When I go to take a shower, I have to walk to the bathroom that is down the hall. The hallways is usually lit, but sometimes it is dark and gloomy. I like to think that I'm in a movie sometimes. There is one kid that lives in the dorms that creeps me out and when the hallway is gloomy, he reminds me of a serial killer. I know thats not nice, but it kinda keeps me toes. Sometimes when I got to the bathroom to shave, he always walks in afterwards to do the same. I'm scared to look back because he might be looking at me through the mirror, so I never look back. When I'm taking a shower, I sometimes think that when I pull the curtain he might be there standing there someday. That would defiantly creep me out.

When I don't worry and I lay my mind to rest, the shower makes my mind drift off into some sort of space. I feel relaxed and free to let go of my worries and fears. I feel invincible and happy. The mind is a strange thing and I think that I should probably lay off of the psychological thrillers for awhile because I'm probably going to direct a movie about one soon. Thats all I have for now and I hope you enjoyed this segment of how the mind works in my everyday adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment