Saturday, May 25, 2013

The 2nd Chapter: Intermission

It feels weird being back in the town that I despised as a young high school senior. I was so glad to leave this town, but its weird how I've ended up here again. I don't know how to interact in this environment, my mind and heart is still lost in Fargo. Its not like Fargo was an amazing city, but the speed and the non stop pace was nice. New Ulm is such a still town, quiet like its 5,000 elderly population.

I wake up in the morning, there is milk, bananas, and bread. Even leftovers in the fridge for my lunch. Everything feels given to me and I would rather be on my own. After graduation aren't you suppose to feel like you've achieved something? I feel stuck, knowledge I thought I had isn't there. I feel like I'm almost at step 1 of 1000. Life has hit the wall that won't budge, im trapped in a town I dislike.

The job has come and is to start soon, which will be nice. Hopefully it picks up the pace of this summer before us. All I have to remember is that this part of my life is going to be a low point. I have so much to look forward to. The first chapter of each new beginning in one person's life starts slow and eventually picks up. I just need to find my spot in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment