Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chapter 42: A Town to Forget

Its like this, you go to a town to start off fresh, but years past and you become old news. I have to leave this town, everyone knows me too well. Oh I don't mean too well like they actually know me, but everyone has there thoughts about me; opinions, I hate them.

I just need to get out fast. So glad the year is almost done and graduation is around the corner, but hell I'm going home? I don't know what to think of that. I get to hangout with bro who is seeing a girl and my sister who doesn't stop talking about her LOTR boyfriend. I'm stuck in the middle, but I'm the oldest. Worst place to be right now in your life. Depression, exhaustion and stressed. Formula for a burnout.

Oh after I get done with graduation, I get to go to a cabin with my family. It better be fun, thats all I got to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment