Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chapter 25: You Don't Know My Story

Music pouring into my ears and traveling throughout my body. I try to lose myself and keep my mind off the past and the future. My muscles ache and I can't stop thinking about the past. I tried to lend a hand and talk to people, but people really don't care. They think they know me, but its quite the opposite. There is so much to know about one person's life and its nearly impossible to know everything and impossible to feel what they have felt. Before you say, I know you, just think for a second... you don't know me.

About 2 years ago, my family suffered the passing of a relative. That relative was very close to my grandma and her kids. My grandpa was a very good friend of mine and he was a man that I could look up to because he was always happy, even towards the suffering he faced at the end of his life. I wish I was there for my family when he passed away, I felt so left out when I heard the news in my room. I admit, I balled my eyes out and tears poured out. I'm not embarrassed nor should I be. I love that man, he should me that nothing was impossible if I put my mind to it. He believed in me and really enjoyed my dreams of becoming a director. We use to watch John Wayne movies together, man I miss those times so much. He is what really got me into watching and making movies. If it wasn't for him, I don't think I would be here pursuing this career and a 3D motion picture animator. I wish he was still here to see my films that I have made. Its just I wish he was still here with us. I know it was his time, but if God came here today, I would ask him I could spend one last day with him and watch The Searchers again with him one last time.

Kid Cudi has a song called Mr. Rager, in the song he talks about travelin through life and experincing new adventures. Right now I'm traveling with just God and I across the biggest adventure of all time, Life. I've learned a lot since my grandpa passed and he keeps reminding me not to give up on myself and God. If I can't trust anyone in this world, I will always be able to trust in God.

I'm creating a story called Dreamworld. Its going to be created in 3D for my final project. It tells the story of two siblings that grow farther apart after the death of their parents. They both get trapped within a book titled Dreamworld and have to face challenges throughout the movie. They must get through the book in order to fix their relationship and save each other. The film is dedicated to my grandpa and for showing that I can do anything through the help of friends and family. Grandpa I love you so much and hope you enjoy my film from high up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment