Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chater 24: The New Girl

Friend puking in the toilet and in the car and still I'm still happy. I met a girl, shes just not cute, but really nice to talk to and I feel like we connected. Her name is Ashley and its not the girl that I previously had in sophomore year. This girl is different and I really was interested in listening to her. I felt connected, judge me if you want to because I may be drunk, but I met the best girl in the world. Picture this 22, short hair and very nice and cute. I wish she came over, but girl puking in the toilet. I want to talk to her more, shes a welder and she went to Joseph's Hair Design for makeup. She wants to create makeup for people, how cool is that?  I miss her short hair and deep eyes. Everything come from the heart right now, I wish she was interested in me. I needed to talk to her because for some reason this was meant to be. When I was drunk, I still was focused just on her. I wish she was here. I miss just talking about life and I was super excited that she texted me. A girl who wants a Harley motorcycle is awesome, I told her that I did some motocross back in the day and she really like that. I'm glad that we met, I'm glad I didn't chicken out. Why can't I stay with her tonight? I miss her name even though girls with the letter "A" are curses to me. Goodnight and hopefully I will see or talk to Ashley again.

No comments:

Post a Comment