Friday, December 7, 2012

Chapter 28: The Dream's Tell Me

Long time ago, I dreamt of a man and a women who lived in a house and they were very happy. They love each other and their two kids. I was the man and the women I couldn't tell. I only know she had blonde hair. I couldn't see the face, it was blank and my two kids had blank faces too. Scary right? Let me remind you of my past and when I began to have visions.

Sometimes when I dream, they happen. I know it sounds weird and unrealistic, but i really do believe deja vu or dreams can happen and exist. I just wonder who is that girl in the blonder hair. Everything is so dependent on her, she is the key to the whole scene. If I could only understand and figure out what I need to do to get to her, but I'm lost. Girls only want a douche, they don't want a nice guy/friend. They always searching and should just look around for once and see the friend that has always been there. I can't believe that when they have their broken hearts, they cry and ask what happened? You were with a total douche, what you expect? I never deal with that shit. I move on and try to find that one decent girl that wants me. Does she exist or she just in my dreams? The ultimate journey is finding that one girl for you.

Tell you the truth I never had a girl friend. Thats right, all the girls you think that I know or get with are just friends. I'm not saying I haven't been with a girl, but I've never had a stable relationship with a girl before. The reason I don't know, but maybe its because I'm red headed. I know this will sound depressing and in fact it maybe to a certain extent, but girls just don't want red hair. Sometimes they think it would be something different, but mostly it doesn't work like that. No girl likes a guy with red hair. Not even girls who crazy about redheads, they only want to get with one and see how it is. After they know, they can go tell their friends. I know your thinking this is some deep shit and it is, but you must understand that even redhead girls don't want redhead guys. They don't want what they already have, unless they are fuckin psycho.

We just live in an era where the cute girls are taken and the ugos and hotties are not. Ugos for their look and the hotties because they are bitches. Know one wants to here a whiny ass bitch, but that is whats left and if you don't want to be alone, there is always that option. Its not tasteful though, you will get hurt either way. So why can't I find you?

I find my self searching within the people I never trusted and never wanted to see myself as. I have my crushes and I don't think that any of them could be the one. I puzzled and my vision clouded with a storm. I feel tossed around in a sea where I can't find the right way to you. My heart sinks like titanic and I'm becoming colder than ever before. Sometimes I feel like the end should just happen, but to never love would be the worst feeling I figure. I want to care for someone more than just myself, where is the pure blonde woman?

I'm in need for girl who hasn't shown her face to me so far. When will I know when I run into that girl? Will she be blank or will she just know? I want her to just know and feel me when I first see her. I want to wake up and know that I have to care, love and protect someone else but me. I want to be that one that has to do whatever to protect the one he loves. All this sounds corny and I know that you laugh, but I'm the only one who admits that we long for something real and not just today. I want this to last forever, even in my dreams. I still search, the barren corners of my endless dream and hope to one day find that shine in the dark and know that its alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment