Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chapter 15: On the Rise

School is finishing up pretty soon and I feel like I haven't done anything. Well I guess I'm close to finishing my film about an inspired character who is locked up in a prison. Hmm it should be a great film for all you psychological thriller fans! Yeah I feel like time is flying by and I can't slow it down for just a bit. Last week I spent the weekend just gaming it up and chilling out with my bro and my friend playing some LoL. I guess I needed to the break, but its time to rise to the occasions and kick finals in the butt.

Exciting news to go along with my film, I just found out that we are moving into our new apartment soon. We live on the highest floor (which is only floor 3) and we have a perfect view of downtown Fargo. I'm really pumped and I can't wait to chill in the new pad. My roommate talked to me today about getting a snake today and I was fine with it, but the other guy we are living with hates snakes (haha we quoted Indiana Jones).

Indiana: There's a big snake in the plane, Jock!
Jock: Oh, that's just my pet snake Reggie.
Indiana: I hate snakes, Jock! I hate 'em!
Jock: Come on! Show a little backbone, will ya!

Well my roommate might just get a lizard or something, but hey I think he should still get the snake. The apartment is super nice. Big kitchen, big living room, big bathroom etc. I can't wait to stay up in Fargo this summer, besides the summer classes. I think it will be a good experience and I'll be able to enjoy myself. I applied for a couple of jobs, but I haven't heard from any of them yet. Had two interviews and I thought they went well, but we will see. Once I get my second job, I will be swimming in the money (well after I pay for rent, food and gas, then I'll be able to swim in the cash).

I still have a major final coming up though. I have this animated batman project that I'm working on (I don't know if I've told you before, but its fricken sweet). It has been frustrating, but life is not a breeze, its a freakin wind storm hitting you from all angles. That might be a little over the top, but hey the animation process is coming along and I have my batman rigged finally!!! :) I'm very proud of myself if you can see. I'm currently in the process of giving him movement and applying him to the high rise scene (buildings and skyscrapers, you know). It looks amazing, thats all I can say. Its due on may 5th I think, but I need to conquer it sooner. Thats why I left my weekend available.

I guess life is going good. I met up with a friend who wants to actually go out and get some yogurt this sunday. I'm super pumped and can't wait. She is a great friend and she really doesn't know how much I enjoy talking to her. She told me she wants to hangout this summer alot. Super pumped!!!

Life is on the rise and I'm working at being patient and not worrying so much. I think it helps to keep my life filled with things to do, then things to worry about. All I want to do now is to keep climbing the mountain of life and never give up. And like how Short Round says, "I keep telling you, you listen to me more, you live longer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment