Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chapter 16: Final Projects Report

Alrighty! You know what time of year it is? It's final time and many projects to do. Well I know you all like pictures and video so I have something extra for you all. I'll be posting many videos and pictures for the next week. So check back from time to time to see something new.

I'm just so excited, I had my final film screening and at first I was nervous, but then I showed my film to the class and they liked it. My teacher was flipping out and his assistant just had a jaw drop expression, he was surprised that I this film was created in Beginning film class. I was happy to hear my teacher give me 5-stars! I also got people asking me how I did the blood. Answer: Blood was created with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. Lol it looks like blood in black in white film. The best compliment was from a freshman, he said,"Why aren't you a film major, your really good at this." I had a smile on my face and thanked him.

Reason why I'm not a film major? Well I believe there aren't as many jobs available. Plus its very competitive career and that would kill the fun for me. I'll be happy creating motion picture animated films. I feel more comfortable creating children's films too. Right now I'm working on the batman animation and its looking quite good. Sometimes I get pissed a little, but for the most part its enjoyable. Right now I'm in my batman phase and I can't wait for the last movie, Dark Knight Rises. I should probably get my tickets for that soon. Coming out in July!

Yeah I just wanted to let you all know whats going on, if you wonder why I might not post for a bit. I hope you enjoy the pictures and video that is about to come. Let me know what you think. Later!

Meet the Team for "Tally Mark"...
Me!
Christian
Zach 
Nate
Jake 
Larissa
Al


Me directing a scene from Tally Mark
Christina loading Arri S

Christian cutting the suit
Trying to get a light meter reading at 1:00am


We only used on bottle of chocolate - blood scene

Al plays a Mob Leader

Christian has also appeared, Quarter Pursuit.

Me being me
Fight Scene - choreographed by Me!




We were all very tired at the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment